Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Camera Never Lies

by Elizabeth Goddard

Barbour Publishers

Polly Perkins is a photographer with a bad habit of hiding behind her camera and living life through it's optical image. Invited by her best friend, Rene, to the Oregon coast to photograph her long-awaited wedding; Polly finds herself tracking down a murderer instead when a body falls out of her mother's closet. Desperately seeking to absolve her mother of any guilt in the murder, she takes pictures to help solve the murder. Will Polly find the truth in time? Or will all the preparations for the wedding and searching for clues keep her from finding the killer before someone else gets hurt?

This novel in particular was indeed somewhat of a mystery for me, because there were enough suspects to keep me guessing the whole time. It was a fun ride, and I have to admit it was a very enjoyable read. I enjoyed the usual array of colorful characters that we've been getting from this lighthearted mystery series, and somehow I keep getting attached to the people I "meet" in these novels. A great read for a lazy Sunday afternoon between church services.

No comments:

Post a Comment